Why do you need Chakra Healing Therapy?
For starters, what is a chakra? And what is chakra healing therapy?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word for “wheel” or “disk”. In the realm of well-being, specifically under healing methods, it refers to the different centers or points of energy in your body. Biologically, each of your chakras is connected to certain nerve bundles and major organs in your body. They play a huge role in the energy flow within your body, and here’s how.
No doubt, everyone wants to be able to feel and function at their best. Thus, to achieve this, your chakras or wheels of energy must remain open. If a specific chakra were to get blocked, you would most likely experience physical and emotional symptoms in the nerves and organs that correspond with that chakra.
This is where chakra healing therapy comes in. Chakra healing therapy is a deeply meditative form of healing. Its essence is to align your chakras and expel whatever may be obstructing the smooth and elevated flow of your energy.
Another thing to know about chakra healing therapy is that it’s all about improving your emotional state. Every treatment—whether physical, spiritual, mental or emotional in nature—is garnered towards elevating your emotional energy levels. The end goal is to put you in a state where you feel happier and more in control of your body. And not just your body but also all of your personal spaces as well.
In a broader spectrum of chakras, it is believed that you have at least 114 different chakras in your body. However, we will only be considering the 7 basic chakras that run down the spine. Subsequently, we will take a look at the benefits of chakra healing therapy. Then, for those living in Hong Kong, we will list out some establishments that provide this therapy.
The 7 Main Chakras.
These 7 chakras begin at the base of your spine and extend up to the crown of your head. Here are some brief introductions to what they are:
1. Root Chakra: Also known as the Muladhara, the root chakra is located at the base of your spine. This is the chakra that keeps you feeling grounded and stable, even in the face of challenges. It serves as a sort of foundation that’s been laid down for you. Your root chakra is what gives you a sense of balance and security in every situation.
2. Sacral Chakra: The Svadhisthana or sacral chakra is situated just below your navel. Your sexual and creative energies stem from this chakra. Your sacral chakra also determines how you handle your emotions as well as the emotions of others.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, is positioned in your stomach area. Or more precisely, three inches above your navel. This is where your self-esteem, self-worth, and confidence spring from. The energy from this chakra gives you the feeling that you have a grip on the situations occurring around you and that you’re in control.
4. Heart chakra: Otherwise known as the Anahata, the heart chakra is located at the center of your chest. Your ability to love and show compassion dwells in this wheel of energy that is fittingly placed near your heart.
5. Throat Chakra: The Vishuddha is found in your throat. It is linked directly to your verbal communication abilities.
6: Third eye Chakra: Simultaneously called the Ajna, the third eye chakra is situated between your eyebrows. If you’ve ever found yourself harboring strong gut instincts, those instincts most likely emerged from this chakra. The third eye chakra is the chakra of intuition. It is also connected to your imagination.
7: Crown Chakra: The Sahasrara is located at the crown or top of your head. It is the most spiritual of the chakras. It has to do with your transcendent connection with yourself, others, and the universe. In determining your life goals and purposes, you draw energy and insights most times from your crown chakra.
5 Benefits of Chakra Healing Sessions.
1. You gain an elevated mindset: Your mindset has everything to do with your energy. Your vibe. Your frequency. If one or more of your chakras are blocked or unbalanced, you will find that you’re not able to function as productively or feel as amazing as you ought to. Therefore, what a chakra healing session will do is help you to unclog your energy pathways. You will notice that after this, your mindset and frequency will become elevated. Swiftly, you’ll be able to get back into your groove and even become a brand new and improved version of yourself.
2. You’re able to relax better: Chakra healing sessions aid your relaxation. When you are free of all the unnecessary baggage and are able to regain balance, relaxation becomes easier. For example, chakra therapy practices such as meditation and massages are some of the techniques through which luxurious relaxation can be induced.
3. Chakra healing aids your body’s natural healing processes: While the focus of chakra healing might be your psyche and emotions, the therapy also assists your body’s healing in other aspects. It aids healing from physical injuries as well as healing from mental pain, traumas, and spiritual setbacks.
Furthermore, chakra healing therapy has been noted to be excellent for people dealing with health issues such as cancer, heart disease, anxiety, depression, fatigue, and more.
4. Chakra healing serves as a stress reliever: Oftentimes, we lead very busy lives that result in us accumulating a lot of stress. This stress can lead to illness, insomnia, becoming easily overwhelmed, loss of appetite, loss of libido, forgetfulness, disorganization, and more adverse symptoms. Chakra healing sessions are a good way to sink your stress levels. This way, you can effectively avoid all the negative effects of built-up stress.
5. Chakra improves your overall well-being: Chakra healing sessions offer you unique experiences that leave you feeling calm and in a state of harmony. As a result, you will begin to feel an increased sense of well-being both on the inside and outside.
5 Chakra Healing Establishments in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong’s only English-speaking hypnotherapy institute, All About You is a clinic that specializes in mental health, well-being, and transformation. The centre provides chakra healing therapies such as hypnotherapy, energy healing, Trauma Release Exercises (TRE®), crystal healing, and more.
Red Doors Studio offers several modalities to bring balance, calm, and focus to one’s mind, body and spirit. Their therapies, such as meditation gongs, walking meditation on labyrinths, and Kundalini chakra yoga, are practices that are ancient and time-tested.
Alive Wellness is a renowned therapy center that uses an integrative approach to help clients improve their health and achieve holistic wellbeing. They specialize in therapies such as energy recharging, energy healing, quantum hypnosis, amongst other key therapies. They also offer more traditional massages as you will see here.
The largest natural medicine clinic in Hong Kong, IMI has adopted a holistic and integrated approach to medicine for over 25 years. The clinic provides a long list of alternative therapies, many of which are chakra healing sessions.
The Quantum Health Centre helps clients to improve their health and well-being by applying a combination of ancient and modern healing practices. They provide therapy using The Yuen Method—a non-invasive and touch-free healing technique that strengthens the mind against negative thoughts and emotions and outside influences. It is based on the principles of oriental medicines, modern psychology, and quantum physics.
Finally, it’s important to note that all your chakras are interconnected. If one is out of balance, it will affect all the rest. So if you have signs of multiple blocked or unbalanced chakras, a session at a good chakra healing establishment will help to align all your chakras at once. Resultantly, a clear channel will be created within your body for your energy to flow freely.